**PLEASE NOTE: The above rates are the lowest available rates for selected dates during the indicated time period. Higher rates apply for certain days/ weeks / busier part of the month, bank holidays, long weekends, weekends and also depend on the number of people travelling. To get an exact quote for your travel dates: Enter your travel dates in BOOK NOW or call our front desk during office hours at 1-855 725 3443.
Rates are subject to 5% GST tax and 11% PST+HRT Tax (Hotel Room Tax). Taxes may change without notice.
Private room rates are based on double occupancy. Additional costs for extra person exceeding two apply.
Pets are not permitted at the Hostel.
PLEASE NOTE: Credit Cards are necessary for all room reservations. Should a room be left damaged or in disrepair, Whalers on the Point Guesthouse reserves the right to charge a minimum Standard Cleaning and Repair Fee of $150.00
Payments: Visa, Mastercard, Cash, or Debit Card
PLEASE NOTE Highway 4 Road Maintenance is in effect. Please refer to the schedule below before planning your arrival to Tofino. Please note that our 48 Hours Cancellation Policy will still apply during these road closures.
Hours of Operation
Open: Year Round
Open: 8am to 12pm / 3pm to 10:00pm (winter hours) / 3:00pm - 11pm (summer hours)
Due to COVID-19 and extensive cleaning and sanitizing protocols our check-in/check-out times have changed as follows:
Check-in: 6:00pm - 9:00pm
Check-out: 10:00 am
Hostel Highlights & Facilities
- Private, family and shared rooms with complimentary bedding & lockers
- 24 Hour Guest Access
- Fully equipped self-catering kitchen (currently closed or limited access due to COVID-19, please call or email us for more info)
- Games room with complimentary pool table and flat screen HD Television with cable (currently closed or limited access due to COVID-19, please call or email us for more info)
- Coin-operated laundry (currently closed or limited access due to COVID-19, please call or email us for more info)
- Outdoor patio with BBQ (currently closed or limited access due to COVID-19, please call or email us for more info)
- Surf board, & wet suit storage & rinse station
- Wheelchair accessible
- Bike Rack Storage area
- Paid On-Site Parking - Based on availability
- Located in downtown Tofino, close to all the amenities
- Breathtaking views of the Pacific Ocean & Clayoquot Sound/Lone Cone Mountain
- Fireplace & cozy lounge area
- Complimentary Tuff Buck $1 Voucher redeemable at over 20 shops/cafes locally
- Complimentary Vouchers for local restaurants and cafes
- Adventure Centre Discounted Tours ~ Receive 10% OFF local eco-tours when you book through our Adventure Centre!
- Bike Rentals and Ride & Surf Packages