PLEASE NOTE Highway 4 Road Maintenance is in effect. Please refer to the schedule below before planning your arrival to Tofino. Please note that our 48 Hours Cancellation Policy will still apply during these road closures.
Rates are subject to 5% GST tax and 11% PST+HRT Tax (Hotel Room Tax). Taxes may change without notice.
Private room rates are based on double occupancy. Additional costs for extra person exceeding two apply.
Pets are not permitted at the Hostel.
PLEASE NOTE: Credit Cards are necessary for all room reservations. Should a room be left damaged or in disrepair, Whalers on the Point Guesthouse reserves the right to charge a minimum Standard Cleaning and Repair Fee of $150.00
Payments: Visa, Mastercard, Cash, or Debit Card
Hours of Operation
Open: Year Round
Open: 8am to 12pm / 3pm to 10:00pm (winter hours) / 3:00pm - 11pm (summer hours)
Check-in: 3:00pm - 10:00pm (winter hours) / 3:00pm - 11pm (summer hours)
Check-out: 11:00 am
Hostel Highlights & Facilities
- Private, family and shared rooms with complimentary bedding & lockers
- 24 Hour Guest Access
- Fully equipped self-catering kitchen
- Games room with complimentary pool table and flat screen HD Television with cable
- Coin-operated laundry
- Outdoor patio with BBQ
- Surf board, & wet suit storage & rinse station
- Wheelchair accessible
- Bike Rack Storage area
- Paid On-Site Parking - Based on availability
- Located in downtown Tofino, close to all the amenities
- Breathtaking views of the Pacific Ocean & Clayoquot Sound/Lone Cone Mountain
- Fireplace & cozy lounge area
- Complimentary Tuff Buck $1 Voucher redeemable at over 20 shops/cafes locally
- Complimentary Vouchers for local restaurants and cafes
- Adventure Centre Discounted Tours ~ Receive 10% OFF local eco-tours when you book through our Adventure Centre!
- Bike Rentals and Ride & Surf Packages